It’s been a tough week!
I have sat down several times over the last week to write a blog post. I have started a post about Batgirl and an update of for the 100 cups of
So instead I thought I would write about joy. These are the 10 things that have made me smile or sparked some joy in my life over the last week (in no particular order).
10 Things that Spark Joy!
- Hamilton Mixtape
- Red Cup Season.
- Karen Hallion’s Feminist Agenda tee.
- Buster the Boxer.
- Having a meal for Jason’s birthday in his favourite restaurant.
- Seeing Russell Howard’s show live.
- Pret’s Veggie Christmas Lunch.
- The new Lego Store in London (I can’t wait to visit).
- Winning a Bodhi Rook Lego minifig in eBay.
- Netflix A Series of Unfortunate Events trailer
What has brought you Joy over the past few weeks?
Featured Image: © Disney/Pixar